Thread: FFl Stragety...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008   #5
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FFl Stragety...

That's an interesting scoring system. I would probably take a RB with 3 of my 1st 5 picks. I would take LT #1, though Peterson could go for 2000 yards if he gets the carries.

At the 2nd/3rd round turn, I'd look for another RB and maybe a top WR. I'd do the same in the 4th/5th.

Unless there's a huge run on QBs early, I'd wait for a value pick to drop in the 6th or 7th. Maybe later. Don't forget that running QBs have extra value. Vince Young or Tarvaris Jackson would be good backups in your league.

There's some value for a kicker who has volume and length, like a Rob Bironas. Kris Brown is a sleeper pick.

I wouldn't take a defense until I had to. Unless you have the Bears, defense & special teams TDs vary from year to year.