View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008   #21
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Season Tickets And PSLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansMVP View Post
I just sold some extra tickets on eBay not too long ago and got sort of a shady looking money order. It's been probably over 2-3 weeks since I've deposited it into my bank and so is it safe to assume that it's good?

The only reason why I didn't follow up too much into this is b/c I figured we still have another month until the tickets arrive and so hopefully the bank should notify me before then if it was bad. Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Call your bank and talk to them about it..they will have the only advice worth taking, as it is your bank and all banks handle things different..Good luck and I hope it pans out..
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote