View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Orange Lot rules!

Thought we'd gotten past this "my lot is better than your lot" attitude. Guess not!

I know a couple who tailgates (FULL OUT) in their driveway before a game. Convenience of home, air conditioning if they want it, clean bathrooms, neighborhood involvement, etc. They have about 20-30 people who join them. They have designated drivers to get them all to the game. They told me it doesn't matter where you tailgate as long as you are having fun, enjoying your friends, and supporting the TEXANS!! I agree with them totally!!!!

HAVE FUN, wherever you are!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote