View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008   #3
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone in section 111?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans Pride View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME....NO ONE SITS IN THIS SECTION? Wow, I might be able to move around in 111 a bit more than I thought I was going to be able to.

lame.
Well welcome to the neighborhood. I am not in 111 but in 110 and I can assure you that they do have a lot of people sitting in that section..lol. I don't want to wish my life away but I can't wait until July to get here so I can receive my tickets.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote