View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008   #9
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wake Up Yellow Lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
You can't fix it...especially when we are sponsored by MILLER LITE...

...but you can keep trying...
Sorry, I am not trying to fix anything, I forgot how sensitive you guys are about a different beer. I just can't drink the stuff, doesn't mean we can't be friends. Cool to have a sponsor though, not sure how that works but if my brand sponsered me I would defend them too.