View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008   #19
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rosevelt Colvin to visit Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
If Colvin makes roster, who gets cut?
Hopefully Anthony Weaver, I don't know what the Texans see in him, he has one sack in his Texan career and is always knicked up.........even when he's fully healthy he's nothing special.

The Texans need to go ahead and clear him off the books........If I were them, I'd go ahead and cut him and find a replacement (and finding somebody to replace his production shouldn't be that hard, the guy isn't producing much).

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote