Thread: DiapHer's son
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008   #71
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DiapHer's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapHer View Post
Dan, guess what "his" father did for Kyle's birthday last Thursday?

Took in his 4-wheeler to get fixed that hasn't ran for a year

We just got the hospital bill the other day...mind you this is ONLY the hospital bill it was over $6,500.00 that isn't the doctor, ER, ect.
Holy crap on the bill.

Marcie, I am sorry but I did get a chuckle out of hearing the 4-wheeler being fixed. I can pretty see your reaction to it, coming from the motherly aspect of it. Sounds exactly what my father would have done. If you fall off the horse you have to get right back on it.

I know G'Ma will be upset with me about thinking that the 4-wheelers are ok if done properly and not trying to show off or hotdog it. Take it slow on hills and ditches and things like that, do not take risks. But I do think he needs to get on that thing and at least ride it around the pasture some so as to get over any fear effects of the crash.