Thread: Alex Brink
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOLIS View Post
Brink is the perfect - I mean perfect practice squad QB. His WSU team had to fight week in and week out against better competition in the Pac-10. Playing underdog and trying to improve each week sounds like a practice squad gig to me.
-
Not to mention the dude is a whiz-kid who has the ability to ellude the pass rush. He can shape shift from week to week, meaning if he has to play both the "VY" and "Peyton" roles during practice. Not saying he can compare to either, but you get the point. He's got athleticism and smarts. He'll figure it out.
-
I think he's gonna be a great fit. What the hell, I'll plug a piece I did last week at BRB.
Aw come on, there's no such thing as perfection, even if we're talking about PS.

I agree though, that the lines on the boy are pretty clean. But I need more homework (on my part), so I don't have any argument at this moment.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote