Thread: Alex Brink
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008   #14
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brink

I don't see why some people have really bashed the pick. Sage's contract is up next year, assuming he's not traded, and Gray only signed a one year deal. Beyond that our backup QB is up in the air past next year. why not get a guy in the fold who at least will have an idea what the offense looks like and how it runs.

I forgot who nailed it a while back but the way things look with this staff with the later round picks they're looking for team leaders and experienced guys who can just play. I'm not saying he's going to light up the league but next year if we can get a guy in the 7th round who is a solid 3rd QB that's not bad.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote