Thread: Alex Brink
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008   #13
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brink

I think drafting Brink was security in case someone gets hurt or an offer comes along that Smith can't pass up and ends up trading Rosenfels. It goes along with the signing of Gray. I don't know if the team keeps all 3, but having a veteran in there in case Rosenfels gets traded is good security. If Brinks ends up being on the practice squad he might be the #3 next season. I don't think there is a huge risk of having another team pick him up off the ps. If another team really had their hearts set on him they had 6 rounds to grab him.