View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008   #54
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I understand that we have had injuries in the past, but placing the comment in a thread about Amon Green and single out the RBs is kinda lame. How many OL did we have on IR last year? What about DBs?

Green has had two injuries in his career, so I am willing to wait and see how this next year goes.
I disagree. When discussing any player, it is best to offer a well rounded view imo. If Green can remain healthy or Chris Brown or any other player, our success can be significantly improved. We have not had a 16 game season from Green or Schaub for that matter so discussing this aspect is valid as other posters after your comment stated.