View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #53
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153429 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
I'm not really one to believe in luck, but I will say that a fraction of the injuries could not be blamed on the conditioning squad. In our 6 years of play, we have consistently been in the top five teams for injuries.

That's not a coincidence, that's a patter. A newer, better conditioning program is certainly needed if we are ever going to shake the injury bug.
in a rough sport like football the team with the better athletes tend to get injured less than the team that has the lesser athlete. You can see that in all levels of ball from HS to College to the NFL...probably less in the NFL but I think it could be somewhat of a factor in some of our early rosters.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote