View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #51
adam
Guero

Rep Power: 13 adam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden coveradam could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to adam Send a message via MSN to adam Send a message via Yahoo to adam
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
Some of those injuries were just piss poor luck , broken bones and torn up knee's ..... some of the others I think could be preventable with a better conditioning program that stresses flexability (IE:hamstrings and the like) . I do believe that the Texans have lead the league in the number of players in IR the past two seasons (didnt look it up)..... that may be coincidence and it may not.
I'm not really one to believe in luck, but I will say that a fraction of the injuries could not be blamed on the conditioning squad. In our 6 years of play, we have consistently been in the top five teams for injuries.

That's not a coincidence, that's a patter. A newer, better conditioning program is certainly needed if we are ever going to shake the injury bug.

Sig by False Start on #69
adam is offline   Reply With Quote