View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #28
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: AP article on Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogmrb View Post
Since this a Matt Schaub thread and I got a little off base I'm gonna bring it back to Matt. With the Steelers game being 1st on the schedule with a new oline scheme and some shuffling and the need to protect Matt from a usually very agressive Steeler defense, I believe we will take a very conservative approach and focus on running the ball. I don't think we will score much in this game. I do hope I'm wrong.

I disagree. With extra time to prepare for the opener, and early in the year before injuries, I think we'll outscore them. Kubiak puts it together well on offense, and early in the season, the studs will get it going. Schaub to Johnson in full effect!

If the game were in Week 10 or something, I would go the other way until proven wrong.
eriadoc is offline   Reply With Quote