Thread: Alex Brink
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #9
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brink

Well I still don't know why so many posters have their panties in a bunch over the pick. If this head coach wants to indulge himself a young QB...who the heck am I to complain bout it. I mean you going to cross swords with the guy who worked with Elway for eighteen years ? Considering where we were four short years ago pretty nice problem to have...what the heck do we do with the extra QB ? We got three we know for a fact can play.

If Quinn or Sage gets injured pre-season, we're not in bind. And who's to say he doesn't develop into the next Tom Brady ? It's happened before.