View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #50
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not to speak for Vinny but last season was not the only season we experienced many injuries. I'm not convinced we have the best doctors in NFL and would like to see this team go a season without being in the top half for injuries.
I understand that we have had injuries in the past, but placing the comment in a thread about Amon Green and single out the RBs is kinda lame. How many OL did we have on IR last year? What about DBs?

Green has had two injuries in his career, so I am willing to wait and see how this next year goes.