View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #27
maddogmrb
All Pro

Rep Power: 7744 maddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respectedmaddogmrb is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP article on Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
Im kinda crazy, and think it will be 24-10 Houston. We will shock alot of people this year. Big Ben holds the ball a long time, and will throw it into coverage.
Since this a Matt Schaub thread and I got a little off base I'm gonna bring it back to Matt. With the Steelers game being 1st on the schedule with a new oline scheme and some shuffling and the need to protect Matt from a usually very agressive Steeler defense, I believe we will take a very conservative approach and focus on running the ball. I don't think we will score much in this game. I do hope I'm wrong.

maddogmrb is offline   Reply With Quote