View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #43
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 214142 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Is there an injury I am not aware of yet? I understand what happened last year but last year is just thatlast year not this year.
Green is sick with ..... food poisoning of all things .

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...t/5806821.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
The way I see it is Chris Taylor will be the insurance policy for Ahman Green with Slaton as the change of pace. We will go with Green/Brown, but if Green goes down we have Taylor who can give us a similar type of back. Slaton would remain the change of pace, while Walker (if we keep 5) will be the insurance policy guy.

I am glad that Kubes has had this problem before in Denver as I am sure he will know how to work all of this out.

I dont see keeping 5 RB's ..... there just isnt room for that many on a 53 man roster even if they play ST . I expect at least one to get cut (Hopefuly Green).

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is online now   Reply With Quote