Thread: Alex Brink
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #2
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alex Brink

or you could invest $72 million with $34.75 million in guaranteed money like Atlanta did with Matt Ryan. http://www.ketv.com/nfl/16342254/detail.html

I'd love to caddy a match between Brink & Ryan. as a matter of fact some Network could get the brilliant idea to pull a QB from every team to set-up a 32 man bracket 9 holes made for tv elimination tournament (instead of all this off season garbage they serve) with the earnings helping out some Charitable organizations. I would watch that, imagine Romo vs McNabb or Brady vs. Manning. Who is the best NFL QB Golfer? I seem to remember a certain GM setting up a tee time between Matt Schaub & Gary Kubiack, the rest they say is history

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote