View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #43
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Green healthy for second season in Houston" - Yahoo Sports

The way I see it is Chris Taylor will be the insurance policy for Ahman Green with Slaton as the change of pace. We will go with Green/Brown, but if Green goes down we have Taylor who can give us a similar type of back. Slaton would remain the change of pace, while Walker (if we keep 5) will be the insurance policy guy.

I am glad that Kubes has had this problem before in Denver as I am sure he will know how to work all of this out.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote