View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #18
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 82785 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson Injury

How was I ragging on him? He has an injury in his groin area. If I've got to pull a groin muscle or aquire any injury for that matter, I hope its doing what I was insenuating he was doing. Painekiller... might I suggest you change your name to moodstabilizer and then bite off a finger?

Just so that's not missunderstood too let me break it down for you.

Painekiller is spelled similarly to pain killer.
If you get injured and it hurts you might take those to alleviate any pain.
If you changed your name to moodstabilizer it would imply that you have assumed the form of a drug that makes your mood stable.
If you bite off a finger you have then injuested the mood stabilizer.
Then you would be happy, or at the very least not so angry.
Then you would not feel the need to ruin our fun.
It is a joke. It is not meant to be offensive.
It is the offseason. Was my thread really any worse than the 400th (which I will be posting the 401st before long I'm sure) predict the record thread?

I don't have anything against TJ.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote