View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #18
Bigbots_02
Veteran

Rep Power: 46 Bigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigbots_02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect for the texans in Madden 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Now, I'm super optomistic when it comes to this team. This time last year, I actually had myself believing we would be hosting the AFC Championship game.

But things didn't happen the way I thought they would. With this team, in it's 5 year history, they never do.

So, I'm really confused as to where this respect that we deserve is coming from.

I'm a homer, I get that..... but I can't see where someone who doesn't follow this team would waste their time talking about us.
Ok... maybe Im the only 1 that is seeing this but I believe we are clearly better then a 67 and for use not to change in ratings through out the entire season is to me, a slap in the face. For me, its about the rating but more so that it would seem that they have forgot about us. The ratings never changed. We beat the bucs, saints and raiders and all there ratings changed still. I can understand starting off with a low rating and even finish with a not so good one but the teams that we beat ended up with a better rating then us. Do you really think the saints are a 88? Alot of these team are grossly ahead of use by 10 and 20 points and they shouldnt be. Thats all Im saying, you can agree with it or choose not to see it. Its completely up to you all. We ended up ahead of 15 teams record wise when the season was finished and Im not even counting the teams with the same record as us. The chiefs went 4-12, Im pretty sure there rated Higher then us.
Bigbots_02 is offline   Reply With Quote