View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP article on Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Hopefully, Matt Schaub will earn his money, and the two draft picks we gave to get him.

I haven't seen/heard or read anything that really solidifies Matt as the leader of this team, other than Kubiak saying that he is. I mean it's no different than Kubiak saying HWSNBN is the leader of this team.

Don't get me wrong, I think we made a huge upgrade at the position. But that's not saying much about Schaub.

Then, the real question that comes up is, how many picks did HWSNBN throw last year?
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote