View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP article on Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
That's so sickening it's funny. We had a pretty good defense then, yet tore it apart a year or two later. I don't think I'll ever understand the logic behind those moves. If they wanted to get younger, fine, let them learn from the vet's rather than whackin them. Asshats!

Was Cordell the Steelers QB then? Maddox?
I'm pretty sure it was Tommy Maddox that owned that abomination..

My guy was Sharper, but add Glenn and some of those other wiley veterans and it made for a good "D". They wound up middle of the pack defensively but when your offensive juggernaut only racks up 52 yards, its kind of hard to stay off the field.