View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overrated-underrated by Prisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanAddict View Post
While I appreciate the national media finally coming around and admitting that Bush has been a bust and that the Texans didn't screw the pooch in selecting Mario, I do take issue with the fact that most writers are taking the "everyone else thought Bush was gonna be great and Mario would suck" approach to breaking the news. There is quite a bit of crow left uneaten.

From the overrated/underrated arcticle:

Prisco's Overrated/Underrated for 2008

And this from his 2006 post draft grades:

Prisco's 2006 Draft Grades

I mean, where's the accountability? How about you lump yourself in with those so-called "experts" that hyped Bush into the stratosphere and panned the Texans all season because of it. I will give him a bit of credit since he at least stated Mario would be a good player, but he still insisted the Texans made the wrong call.
Doh! Busted! That's pretty funny stuff. You should email this exact post to him and kind of rub it in a bit.