View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Respect for the texans in Madden 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbots_02 View Post
I would love to get the respect we deserve as texans and see a texans team with a rating of about 87. I think thats realistic and fair.
Now, I'm super optomistic when it comes to this team. This time last year, I actually had myself believing we would be hosting the AFC Championship game.

But things didn't happen the way I thought they would. With this team, in it's 5 year history, they never do.

So, I'm really confused as to where this respect that we deserve is coming from.

I'm a homer, I get that..... but I can't see where someone who doesn't follow this team would waste their time talking about us.