View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #15
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 69312 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect for the texans in Madden 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
Hell, in the PS2 version he was simply "Number 59". It was perhaps the most annoying thing about playing that game (short of watching a pass go through (literally) your receiver and into the hands of a defender for an INT on All-Madden mode).
Yeah thats messed up . I have created our rookies , and the computer actually says Adibi !! They can say Adibi , but not Demeco ? lol .

The interceptions on 08 about p!ssed me off when I first got it . I intercepted Tom Brady 4 times in the 1st quarter . I turned down the AI to 35 for the int. option for both myself , and the computer . Its much better now .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote