View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Respect for the texans in Madden 09

Realistically, I see us as high 70's or low 80's (for madden). We still havn't proved we can get to the playoffs so from that standpoint alone, I cant see us being at an 85 or higher. Also, we have SO many young players right now that will be starting or seeing significant playing time. This isn't good for your overall grade right out of the gates... but it sets up PERFECTLY as a team to use as your franchise to build. If you play (well), draft well, and do the offseason activities to make your players better- the Texans would be a franchise you could improve EASILY.

So I think I would put us at a 79.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote