View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #16
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans And Tommy Blake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Who's to say they haven't? I think SmithGM and Co. have proven they have an idea to what they're doing. If the dude was worth a shot I'd have to believe he would be here by now. There weren't many other teams clammoring for him post-draft either.
I'm not saying they don't know what they are doing the texans haven't signed no edge rushers in the off season to come in and challenge weaver. A. Weaver is an absolute bust at this point and we need someone else to get pressure from the other side because Mario will face double teams a lot in 2008.