View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #13
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overrated-underrated by Prisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Overrated: RB Ahman Green. There are some who think he's still an elite runner. I don't. So he gets the nod here on a tough team to find an overrated player.

Somebody help me out; is this a slam meaning we have only a couple of players (A.J., DeMeco, Mario) on anyone's radar and the rest of the squad consists of "nobodys"? Or am I being paranoid again?
I think it can be taken in both a good way and a bad way depending on how you look at it. So, I don't know if the writer (Prisco) was trying to give us a complement or a veiled putdown. I have to say though, when I first read it, I took it to be a complement, but who knows.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote