View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #12
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overrated-underrated by Prisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Overrated: RB Ahman Green. There are some who think he's still an elite runner. I don't. So he gets the nod here on a tough team to find an overrated player.

Somebody help me out; is this a slam meaning we have only a couple of players (A.J., DeMeco, Mario) on anyone's radar and the rest of the squad consists of "nobodys"? Or am I being paranoid again?
IMO, it's saying we do not have many players worthy of being rated at all. The National media really hasn't taken much notice of the Texans to correctly rate anyone.