View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4 all access tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
CKW and A6, I have someone interested but will wait a little longer this AM, after that, CKW, you are next in line, and if he already has some, A6, you are #2

Nitro, please get with me ASAP if you still want these...

Remember, I can only fax these to you, so I will need a fax # since I will not be attending now due to some last minute things...
PMed!!

Still need at least one more but would love two or three more, guys! We're coming al lthe way from Austin. Thanks!!