Thread: I love speed.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love speed.

[quote=threetoedpete;926564]The key to Davis is staying healthy. The Key to double S is the will to stick his nose in where angels wouldn't tread and getting bloodied. We'll see.[/QUOTE]
This would be true if he was going up the middle, but I see him on slants and end arounds, mis-directional plays etc. Sure he can get hurt anywhere on the field as can any player. I think I am really gonna like this guy. I was not a fan pre- draft, but as a 3rd rounder? Whoosh!