View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #16
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson Injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
There is anti TJ bias on the board and any thing they can use to ridicule the guy is seized upon. He has a medical issue which he said he cannot pronounce and not one reporter has gone to the trainer to get the name of (Travis told them to ask the trainer the name BTW).

Making fun of a true medical condition that may limit his on field play, if he keeps missing time, is not something to make fun of.

I am far from being PC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Look Kaz Matsui of the Houston Astros had an issues with hemerroids and jokes flew off the shelf like you would not believe it is what we do and how we do it. I bet any player including mario gets and injury that is can remotely be made fun of (if not serious) it will be. Any player who has a bad back cause he player guitar hero to long is going to be made fun of ... it is what it is.

Some of us have a sense of humor that is borderline on needing help from a train professional, and I can assure you I am one of them.

I support TJ, but anytime a player comes back from a honeymoon and has an injury in a sensitive area, jokes are going to be made. I imagine my old workplace would have given me considerable grief in a similar situation.

To add to Spec's list, Pence got made fun of for running through a glass door.

No piling on TJ going on here, at least on my part.

And BTW, TexansFanatic. LMAO rep on the way.