View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #7
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP article on Matt Schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
I wouldn't look too much into it. Now if he said that he was thinking of retiring...
LOL! Okay, point taken.

And, to be clear, I wasn't trying to bash young Matt, I was just looking for a little more of an insightful answer.
You know, more specifics, like, "I was dissatisfied with the number of INTs I threw, so I want to work on my accuracy..." or "my film studies showed I left points on the field when I underthrew some of my passes, so I need to get my arm strength better..."

That's all I was thinking.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote