View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #5
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 187579 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AP article on Matt Schaub

I don't know about the rest of you, but this response bothered me...

Quote:
He doesn't have any specific areas he wants to improve on this season but rather hopes to elevate his overall game.

"Just more growth," he said. "To keep going in the right direction. Get more in-depth in the offense and understand what the coaches are looking for from me. I want to be out there on the field playing consistent."
Those are good "say-the-expected-thing" sound bites but they leave me wondering if he reviewed film from his play last year to see what specifics he needed to work on the most.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote