View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008   #7
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans And Tommy Blake?

Being a TCU guy who followed him and whose Mom worked at TCU, so I get constant booster updates...Blake is a good guy who had a real problem. He is now getting that taken care of. The main thing is that he only started to get into game shape before the combines and had a long way to go. He also had to concentrate more on his own recovery and not football. In many of these cases its not as simple as medicine and some counseling so their menal health is first and foremost.

With all that said I have been pimping him since the draft. He is definitely a guy with 1st round talent. Being that no picks were wasted I think he is someone you can be patient and work with and see what happens. Plus he isn't far from home.