View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005   #312
AndreJ
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
We have Seth Wand. In two years here and one starting, he has shown promise. Yes he didn't look great, and yes there is questions if he is the guy. But he shows promise and why would you bump a guy down on the depth charts for good if he is still developing and can become a solid starter?

I'm not worried about giving up Sharper or maybe another player, but I'm worried about the draft picks, especially if they want 2. Chasserly always has said "we build from the draft". They could be throwing this year's draft and a draft pick they once had in Seth Wand who hasn't had enough time to develop away. So much for that.

I'm just convinced he will hurt us and the development of this team in the longrun. [/b]
I think these were very good points, i would hate to see Wand go somewhere else and become a quality starting LT for another team. And if Pace is to come at that big of a price, I'm not sure thats good for the longrun either. I think right now they are looking for an immediate increase in production from the O-Line and thats what they are going after.

I believe the information on here is pretty credible, but i want to see this on ESPN or NFL network, just to see the details and what not.