View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008   #3
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Overrated-underrated by Prisco

I'd say that the picks for the Texans are about right.

I think Texans fans don't over rate Green but for the non-Texans fan, they hear Ahman Green they still think of the guy from Green Bay, which is nowhere near true..... as far as we know.

As for underrated I would be tempted to go with our O-Line, people still think it was the terrible unit that got Carr killed (or Carr made look bad depending on your angle). They are now a good pass protecting line worthy of some respect.