View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008   #5
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans And Tommy Blake?

This is a league littered with guys given second chances (sometimes even fourth and fifth chances!) and an opportunity for redemption. So, I don't know why more teams have not shown interest on Tommy Blake. If he didn't have the problems he does he would've been a top 15 type of guy. But I think more teams and certainly the Texans should at the very least give him a chance. Then again these teams have more information than we do or maybe Tommy isn't really serious about playing football professionally. I remember reading that he's getting his degree and maybe he just wants to do something else. Whatever it is I wish him a happy and succesful life.