View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008   #4
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans And Tommy Blake?

All things considered I don't see how it couldn't hurt the Texans brass to bring him in for a look at least.I mean other then Mario we need someone consistent at DE and I'm not really looking for even a healthy Anthony Weaver to be that guy. Guy had a rough last year at TCU and some mental problems but I think Houston would be a great place for medical treatment.

IMO a case of Very Low Risk and VERY high reward.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote