Thread: believe in now
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #10
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: believe in now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
What about right now! What about right now, huh!(with a slight tone of question [kinda like saying, "What you gonna do, huh?" in a nasty, mean tone])...Lets go then!

This is spoken kind of in a whisper. Not exactly a whisper, but he's not shouting it. He's saying it with aggressive excitement though

Background music, medium tempo, you can tell it's a forceful yet exciting tune though

Kubiak: Believe in now. It's 2008 and its once again time to go back to work to be a part of once again the great National Football League where everybody has that chance to win the Lombardi Trophy. And we at the Texans organization are doing everything we can to get our young organization (music begins speeding up at this point)to that point and have the opportunity to be a playoff team and someday win a Championship in the National Football League. It's about now. Now it's 2008. Music speeds up after Kubiak is done speaking while all the highlights roll and it climaxes with the "NOW" showing up.

Not sure if that's exactly how you wanted it Nitro.
This post has now been saved into my computer. I'm so psyched. Thanks so much, TexanSam. You've really made my (hopefully other Deaf/hard of hearing Texans fans too) time as a Texans fan so much easier and allowed me to partake in the FUN with your translations.

I can't rep or thank you enough for it. You're an asset.