Thread: believe in now
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #9
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: believe in now

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Would someone please fully translate that including the music pace? FULLY translate it. Word for word including pauses between words. I would be so grateful for that since I'm going to be watching that video after every video that I watch from now on. I'd really like to know what it says exactly. Exactly.

I'm psyched!! Looks like a great slogan and it makes me believe that our time is NOW.
What about right now! What about right now, huh!(with a slight tone of question [kinda like saying, "What you gonna do, huh?" in a nasty, mean tone])...Lets go then!

This is spoken kind of in a whisper. Not exactly a whisper, but he's not shouting it. He's saying it with aggressive excitement though

Background music, medium tempo, you can tell it's a forceful yet exciting tune though

Kubiak: Believe in now. It's 2008 and its once again time to go back to work to be a part of once again the great National Football League where everybody has that chance to win the Lombardi Trophy. And we at the Texans organization are doing everything we can to get our young organization (music begins speeding up at this point)to that point and have the opportunity to be a playoff team and someday win a Championship in the National Football League. It's about now. Now it's 2008. Music speeds up after Kubiak is done speaking while all the highlights roll and it climaxes with the "NOW" showing up.

Not sure if that's exactly how you wanted it Nitro.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote