View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #26
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1283 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
The only thing worse than the thousands of threads that criticized the Williams pick, are the thousands of "I told you so" posts we now have to endure.

i guess the bright side is that it means Williams worked out
(Please forgive this shameless promotion of another thread)
This is exactly why I started a thread asking folks to go on record with their second-guesses of this year's draft crop. If somebody does believe that, say, we should have taken Antoine Cason instead of Brown, then put it on the thread. If Cason turns out to be a Pro Bowler while Brown busts out, then all an "I told you so" need do is pull up that thread to demonstrate his superiority to the rest of us sloths.

On the flip side, if someone lacks the courage today to declare that a particular pick/decision was wrong, then we can safely presume he either supports completely the Texans' choices or did not know enough to question the picks. And when that poster starts crowing the "I told you so" tune down the road, we can unearth the thread and see if he really was telling us all along that the Texans made an incorrect pick.

Sorry, again, for the shill.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote