View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #19
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ahhh, now you're letting your 'Vince hate' bias get the better of you. I'm no Vince fan by a long shot, but even I admit that he won those games with his feet the latter half of that season.

Last year, he decided that he wanted to win with his arm instead of his feet. He wants to be like Peyton or Brady.
No, I believe he was statistically worse than many other QB's that were passed over for ProBowl consideration that year and he got far too much credit for winning games with his feet than he deserved. PacMan Jones and the Titans Defense won many of the games he was often credited for winning, in my opinion.