View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #17
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
You forgot about Jay Cutler. I believe he has outperformed Vince Young, as well.
I don't think that is the case. Cutler has had a lot of talent around him and he has pretty much failed with the Broncos. He could be good and has an OUTSTANDING arm. great arm but I don't think he has shown much other than that. Coming out of Vanderbilt, I thought he would be a smart guy but he makes a lot of bad decisions.

anyone who says that Vince sucked his rookie year, just doesnt know football. Vince was an incredible playmaker his first year. He lost a little of that last year, but look at who he has around him...that's right. no one. That rookie guy made play after play late in the game. He took a team that was 0-3 and they went 8-5 the rest of the way with him. How does that suck? You woudl think that some of those that were so enamored by Carr's smile and stats would realize that its all about winning and making plays...not fantasy football stats, garbage time TDs, and completion %. VY had a miserable Week 17 in New England in his rookie year but if he wins that game he is 2-2 for the playoffs...and after all that is all that matters. Carr had decent stats and everyone now knows that dude sucked balls.

I understand where the VY hatred/ignorance comes from, but the guy is a good football player and he has already shown the ability to make plays....and that is what its all about. It's just so funny how a fanbase that was so blind to Carr sucking is so eager to say someone sucks after just 2 years....it took you 6 for Carr.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 05-26-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote