View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

I supported the pick right out of the gate. I was never pro-VY despite being a UT fan, I had accepted that it was going to be Bush, I really wanted to trade back or D'brick. But when the news came out we signed Mario the day before, I was totally okay with. No lashing out, no anger, and thought it was a solid move. I started learning more about him, and the more I did, the more I thought he was a stud. Soon after, when the Texans were being ragged on day in/ day out and people were bashing Mario as a rookie. I invested in this sweet little purchase at a charity auction:

I showed it off to a few of my friends and they picked on me about it and said it was a waste of money and blah, blah, blah. I am guessing the value of this is going up a little more everday, although I would never part with it.