View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #8
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3990 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Seriously? Who cares any more. Williams is great, and hes a Texan, so thats even better.

All of you who supported Vince, but now support Williams, I say welcome aboard!
To all of you who supported Reggie, but now support Williams (me included) I say Go Texans!
To all of you who supported Williams and want to say "I told you so" I say who cares, we all cheer for the same team anyway!
That sounds nice, but when you are called names for wearing a Mario Williams Jersey by a Vince Young fan, then you aren't quite so ready to join hands, sing kum bay ya with them, and say welcome a board to these people.

Last edited by BattleRedToro; 05-26-2008 at 01:19 PM.
BattleRedToro is offline   Reply With Quote