View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #7
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 41089 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I just wish I did a screen print of the threads on this board a day after that 2006 draft, just to show what what some of you were saying then.

"I knew the Mario pick was the right one from the very beginning".

Some of you "revisionist historians" ought to be jailed.
Seriously? Who cares any more. Williams is great, and hes a Texan, so thats even better.

All of you who supported Vince, but now support Williams, I say welcome aboard!
To all of you who supported Reggie, but now support Williams (me included) I say Go Texans!
To all of you who supported Williams and want to say "I told you so" I say who cares, we all cheer for the same team anyway!