View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008   #4
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News says "Mario's a 'Hit'"

I was anti-bush and anti-young. I was actually more in favor of D'brickshaw Fergueson, but was supportive of Mario. I was aprehensive about his sporadic production though I loved his physical ability. I was happy with the pick, and would have been happy with D'brick as well at the time. Those were my two guys.